On the 11th and 12th Dec. 2014 the Conference of the German Ministers of Interior (IMK) will take place in Cologne.
On the evening before - the International Day of human rights - we demand:
• Unconditional right to stay for ALL!
• The abolition of ALL exclusionary laws and regulations, eg forced residence, Asylbewerberleistungsgesetz and warehouse accommodation!
• The legalization of undocumented!
• Equal opportunities in education, training and work!
• Freedom of movement and abolition of the european Dublin Regulations!
• Abolition of deportation!
• Full implementation of the Convention on the Rights of the Child for refugee children - also in practice!
• The right for our deported friends to come back to their homeland Germany!
BECAUSE NO HUMAN BEING IS ILLEGAL - RIGHT TO STAY ANYWHERE !!!